Okies in the BYC The Original

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually brought a tear to my eye! Good to read of success from two such fine young ladies. It's also always good to read that one of your "graduates" has done well. The more recent youngsters should also do well for her when they mature a bit. Way to go AnnaBell and Yonna!

Last edited:
Hey everyone,

Had a great pleasure of seeing Coral, and meeting Mr Bill .... Thank you guys for helping us down size our flock at this time... Its better knowing they are going to fellow BYC OKIES than someone I never knew before via Craigslist... I hope that each of the birds yall bringing home will be a blessing to you and will meet your expectations.

Jeannie

Quote:
Betsy your a doll and she loved her visit with you. The show is so small it was almost cancelled. I wish you were closer this way...

Wen i testd bird's for the co.fair i put npip band's on thim some time's. Just to show they wer testd i have wing band's an leg band both for large fowl an bantum's ...
An even pigoun's.. You can get thim from the state .. An if you ship bird's out of state some people band with the NPIP band's..

I'll be at the Blanchard auction tonight if you want to pass on the Mille fleur roo. Thanks for thinking of me.

Quote:
celebrate.gif
clap.gif
ya.gif
thumbsup.gif
D.gif
yippiechickie.gif

1st time I used smilies

I will take that Silkie. My wife a baby blue that had hatched in about 2 inches of water and she thaought that it had drowned. But it moved so she picked it up, dried it off ans has babied ever since. Now we have a pet Silkie named Rainey.

michaeldaugherty, thanks for "keeping an eye out" for me another Female Dewlaped Toulouse Goose. Your can help would be greatly appreaciated.

here is a picture of Franklin:
38693_franklin_aug_2010.jpg

By the way AnnaBell- CONGRATULATIONS. That shows you have done your homework and you should be very pleased.

Quote:
Wen i testd bird's for the co.fair i put npip band's on thim some time's. Just to show they wer testd i have wing band's an leg band both for large fowl an bantum's ...
An even pigoun's.. You can get thim from the state .. An if you ship bird's out of state some people band with the NPIP band's..

I'll be at the Blanchard auction tonight if you want to pass on the Mille fleur roo. Thanks for thinking of me.

Ok i will ...It mite be late..

Peaches, those little toy tractors went for $45 to $55 each. I wasn't for sure, but figured that was probably a bit higher than you wanted to go.

At first I thought he was saying 35 etc, CENTS, so it's a good thing I turned my hearing aid up.

The brooder was a no-show, but we did buy a truck and a cool turtle trap to start getting rid of some of these dang turtles overrunning our pond.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom