Okies in the BYC The Original

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
yippiechickie.gif
yippiechickie.gif
yippiechickie.gif
welcome-byc.gif

You are in good company. There are some fine folks on this thread down in your neck of Oklahoma.

Quote:
Welcome simmonspoultry!! It seems someone here mentioned Slaughterville about 100 pages back. Glad you're here!

Quote:
Welcome simmonspoultry!! It seems someone here mentioned Slaughterville about 100 pages back. Glad you're here!

As I recall, Slaughterville was mentioned as part of an Oklahoma history test, regarding the origin of town names.
tongue.png

Simmonspoultry - you can check the first page of this thread to see where folks are from

Quote:
Why of course! Especially since you are a Crazy, Right-Wing, Gun-Totin', Christian Extremist. (According to the Department of Homeland Security.)

Me Too!!!!

Need some eggs?

WOW, had to read a ton of pages to get caught up. Would of been done sooner but the lightning turned the comp off so I took a nap. Hope everyone is staying dry and getting lots of little eggs. I did some candling on some shipped eggs that are 5 days old and alot of them are clear. They are on day 5, ill Give them till Sunday nite before I toss any though. Being my luck its my blue bantam Orps that are mostly clear
hmm.png

Quote:
Oh that reminds me, I have bantam wheaten OEGB hatching today from RBseggs, a BYC member in Vermont or Virgina? Can't remember, but it seems it was a V named state??? Anyway, good fertility on his eggs, and he shows bantams but I'm not sure what other breeds he has. I'm hoping for some blue wheaten OEGB, since he said he has some of those.

Oh, and I have some of my silkies hatching today too! Then turkeys due Friday & more on Tuesday.

okcarla, I hope you get a great hatch, some blue oegb's sound darling lol. What kinda turkeys you hatching out, all the ones in your sig? Wish I had turkey egg trays, id talk you out of some bourbons real fast like.

BigOkie - Sounds like us......LOL Then they go into the two
big "clear" boxes with lights on top in the livingroom.........

Some folks have aquariums with "fish" in them.........

Am soooo glad we've found a big batch of folks that don't
think we're "totally nuts".........LOL

Have a good one !

P.S. Henny - You're just a kid...let's not talk about "forgetting
stuff".......LOL

My 10 BO ducks are pipping, and due tomorrow, along with a handful of asst chicks. I've got WAY too much in the 'bator hatching some for other people; welsummer, mutts, BR, EE or ameracauna?, pheasant, maran, penes, and delaware.
jumpy.gif

I have to make all my own humidity here.
somad.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom