Okies in the BYC The Original

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
So what....I have bird from Cuban...
tongue.png

I have birds from Teach!!
lol.png

I have birds from BigOkie, Greybear, Grace, ChickensandMore, Monty (by proxy), and.... Um... if I'm missing someone, sorry!

i got bird from cuban okcarla greybear teach sooner monty an i think someone elsa got to many to remember all lol
Quote:
I have birds from Teach!!
lol.png

I have birds from BigOkie, Greybear, Grace, ChickensandMore, Monty (by proxy), and.... Um... if I'm missing someone, sorry!

Oh yeah, I forgot Carla! I have silkies, a turken, and a black copper marans boy from her.
big_smile.png

That BCM boy is a little .... ah... poop-head!
big_smile.png
He's got some attitude. My cubalaya stags keep him (and everyone else in that chick pen) in line.
lol.png

I was just reading recent posts on BYC and some lady's better half told her she was too into her chickens and they were taking up too much room in his garage...hmph... If ya live far enough out they never hear the screams OR find the corpse.... Jeez... some men....

welcome-byc.gif
simmonspoultry
Quote:

big_smile.png
I've got birds from NV, NE, VA, IL, OR, UT, OH, NC, and CA, but not a single bird from any of you guys. Maybe I can remedy that in June, or get some silkie eggs off of somebody before then. Anybody got extras?

Simmons...
welcome-byc.gif
Okie style!!!!
wee.gif

OK...am I the only dumb a$$ on this site who left the lid off the pellet can during a rainstorm....? What a mess... hubby is going to read me the act....
roll.png

Quote:
I do good to remember to put a cover over the top of my outside brooder box.
roll.png
You'd think I'd learn my lesson the first few times I did that and lost chicks because of it.

Quote:
ep.gif
you got pheasant eggs at the Jones auction? congratulations, but I am jealous
droolin.gif

Yes, hatch them like chicken eggs. I think they take closer to 28 days to hatch, like turkey and guinea eggs, but will look that up to be certain.

Last edited:
Quote:
Well, I normally don't sell my silkie eggs anymore, and just hatch them all, but to you I could make an exception (or even some of my favorite Okies)
smile.png
All my birds come from SQ stock, but of course that doesn't mean all will be show quality. I think I have about a dozen available, maybe more. pm me if interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom