Okies in the BYC The Original

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
What breed??? PHOTOS????

Here are 2 of them,these were not mine,some we used at the local pumpkin patch petting zoo......

bunnt3-1.jpg

bbbbbbbbbbbbbb.jpg

Cammie, what precious chickens! Just so you know, they will always be welcomed here, if you are not able to keep one/both and if you don't already have them another home. We go to Duncan all the time now, so we could easily pick them up
big_smile.png

Thanks all Chickasha residents for the directions etc. I can't wait to go! Cammie that is a great place to be proposed to...
love.gif
it is so pretty inside. I am a wine fanatic and wished I could have checked out the wine list... their cellar looked pretty good. I had the spinach and artichoke pasta and it was WONDERFUL! My birthday is next week... might have to go there and Cold Stone with the better half. I usually wanna go to Toby's. He has the best prime rib ever, but he is pricey. We went there for our 25th anniversary. I wanted to go and dance and get smashed and be wild... when we got there some church senior citizens group was having their Christmas party and they had like 50 ladies playing bingo for prizes like toasters and blenders. I wanted to blow my brains out. Toby Keiths for heavens sake... who'd guess? So we went and bought a magnum of champagne and watched crappy movies on Lifetime in the hotel. Yee-haw! we were really hot THAT night. What a way to celebrate your silver anniversary!
he.gif
I am going to unload some chickens at the next auction in Cement... getting rid of roos. Think I have 4 or 5. I got a red pyle and a black one that is really pretty... a black cochin that is really nice looking and some funky looking thing that I have no idea what the hay it is... I will post pics... wish I could keep the pyle and the black fella... they are cool. Well I am going to fall into the shower.... into my PJs... into a glass of wine...and into bed. I am bushed! Love y'all... Behave!
hugs.gif
(((okies)))

Quote:
Joe,

Were you kidnapped by gypsies? Did you run afoul of the law? I'm trying to figure out how someone that is born and raised in GOD's country can end up in ... (gasp) ... Texas.

Stay online with us and and make a pot of strong coffee. We're all here for you and we'll talk you back across that old Red River. It may take awhile for the nightmares to go away ( you know ... the ones where football players wear those ugly, burnt orange jerseys). But you can do it Joe. Don't give up.

-Stimp-

lol. Hippies, not Gypsies
tongue.png

Actually, my parents MOVED from Dallas to Oklahoma to promote the whole theme of minimalism..and yet here i sit in the most gauche suburb on them all
lol.png

I would like to move back and reclaim my (parents') 20 acres, but I've become content with my current work (read : lazy and scared of change).

I am considering making my way to Shawnee soon, but I don't know if I will be able to make the show.

Thanks for everyone's kind comments and support
tongue.png

Texans certainly won't claim me as their own, nor would I want them to.

Dang...I did something silly and lost what I wrote!

Anyways...got some neat birds this weekend...bunch of old English. My oldest boy got his ery own set of birds...Cornish Bantams...anybody raise those?

Henny...is that red pyle a OEGB? I might be interested? And what is this auction in Cement?

Loved the cap!!!

Anybody near Grove going to Shawnee...there is a guy up there with some swallow pigoens that keeps tempting me...just can't make it that far and shipping makes it not fun!

Teach --- I am go glad to find someone from up home way I live 15 miles west of OKC but was raised in Turpin on my grandparents feedlot. I miss it up there but not the flat I actually have trees in my yard here. My grandpaents own the feedlot that if you are coming from Hooker to Turpin where the hiways meet look south and you will see the grain mill. I went to Church in Hooker for about 8 years before we moved.

Neat...just goes to show you that it is a small world! I am taking ITV graduate classes in Turpin. Have met a few folks there. If you come back this way and we will get together and eat at that pizza joint there...that is the best pizza around!

Quote:
are you asking about pekings ? They lay really well..they are also grown for meat,and they are all white if those are the ones then Yes I raise them
roll.png
if not then no I don't
lau.gif

maybe I don't know for sure
hu.gif

Don
big_smile.png

Question: Has anyone seen a drop in feed prices? I have read where the price of just corn chops have gone down, but I went and bought some on Saturday and the price is the same as it was a month and a half ago. If so where are the cheap prices around Shawnee? Has anyone used the feed mill in Harrah? Allison

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom