Okies in the BYC The Original

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone confirmed whether or not there's an auction in Cement on Saturday night? I'm not quite sure we'll go, but just might be tempted enough to go & see what's there. Here's the phone numbers for the people that run that auction, if anyone wants to call them. I'm at work right now or I'd call.

First Saturday Every Month ~ Cement, OK Poultry and Poultry Equipment Auction, first Saturday of every month, Cement Fair Grounds, Contact: Darrel Glass (405) 829-0301, Jason or Travis Glass (405) 829-0303

This was on craigslist just a short while ago.
smile.png

CEMENT POULTRY AND SMALL ANIMAL AUCTION

Come and have a good ole time with Family, friends and great company!

THIS SATURDAY JULY 4th at 5:00 pm. We start taking consignments at 12 noon the day of the auction.

We have this auction the FIRST SATURDAY of every month all year round!

Place: Downtown Cement at the AG building.

Come to buy or Sell Poultry, Cages, Rabbits, Etc.

The buyer or seller must provide their own cages.

15% Commission on all Sales.

Big barn with a great concession stand.

Questions Please contact Jason Glass 405-829-0770

Quote:
AWESOME! Somewhere to go to on Saturday night to celebrate the FOURTH OF JULY!!!!!

Unfortunately for me, my uncle called and invited us to a cookout that evening. Darn the luck. Anybody else going? I could show up after the cookout & someone could be there at the auction buying everything I want.
fl.gif
I'm mostly interested in bantam hatching eggs & possibly some chicks & of course those are what sell first.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom