Okies in the BYC The Original

Status
Not open for further replies.
poopsswap099.jpg

Hi everyone, Carla your little one is still hanging in there, he can preen his shoulders, odd thing- maybe a clue, his poop is white and green, still pretty loose, he's eating, yogurt, vitamins and crumbles- any idea what is going on with him/her? some movement in the legs, funny- he began peddling his legs- so i thought awesome, he's going to stand...NOT power poop extraordinaire!

my big gals are now in the run and coop, and took a few days but they've figured out the ramp- they are in heaven buzzing around, with the 100 degrees, will dampening the run be enough? they have a fan going and part of the run is under the porch, anything else i can do to keep them cool? short of bringing them in to the AC?

Quote:
Wow, I sure wish I knew what was going on with your silkie. It sounds like you're doing everything possible to cure it.

It sounds like you've got a great place for your birds to escape the heat by going under the porch for shade and dampening the ground to cool the dirt. Your chickens are sure lucky you care so much for them!

Greybear, I'm glad you're feeling better. Get lots of rest!

jbs16452, I love the pictures! Thanks for sharing

Poultryandbees, thanks for the craigslist updates. Gerald and I bought the 2 hutches in Tuttle that you posted. They need a little fixing, but not bad for $20 total!
smile.png

Evening Folks! Hot very hot and i ain't talking about City for a change!
wink.png
I need new clothes! these are all sweaty!

No dead birds today!!!! They are probably all waiting for me to leave next week! It happens everytime I leave! Had a brooder lamp fall one time and cooked a bunch of chicks...dogs got into them while I was gone...I am thinking positive.

Need y'all to say a quick one for my nephew...they are taking out his appendix. I know routine surgery...I got theories about cutting into flesh...It ain't good! Anyways...I am confident that God does good stuff so...yeah...Thanks!

You take care of yourself Greybear!

Hey Teach you still raiseing pigeons? What kinds do you have now? I still have birminghams,parlors, and arabian trumpters. I cut my birms down to half,they breed so fast. Then I decided to change pens around so I lost a lot of eggs and a few babies but they are all where I want them now and are back to nesting again. I have banded close to125 so far this year!.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom