Okies in the BYC The Original

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh! I forgot to tell y'all... remember that MFC that we couldn't find on Saturday when the chickens got out? Well, I went to feed the rest of them last night and as soon as I opened the back door, she came charging across the backyard, chewing me out like it was MY fault that she was cold and wet and "OMG Mom did you realize all the stuff that's OUT HERE, put me BACK!" So I picked her up and threw her back in the coop with the rest, who looked at her like "Why are you all wet?"

It was freakin' hilarious
big_smile.png

caf.gif
Good Morning Okies!
woot.gif

welcome-byc.gif
All The Newbies!

Teach, You have nothing to worry about when it comes to bread. I really have never been a bread person... If they could make pizza without crust, I would be the first to order it. I could eat every meal without it. I am a MEAT Eater!

Al, Yep, Gotta come up with a name now... any suggestions From all you Okies? I would leave the naming up to my DH but, no telling what my name would turn out to be..
hide.gif

Faerie, I am sorry that you lost so many birds, that stinks!

Welcome to the Okie BYC 4dabirds! Sorry about the losses, Sooner is right if you want it these people can find it for ya!

I love bacon!! If it has bacon or cheese in it it can not be bad!!

Well better go do something productive even if it is wrong!
lol.png

Good morning all. I am impatiently awaiting the arrival of the internet installer. He is supposed to be here at 9:00. I talked to him yesterday and he said that he may be early. I guess not. I will be so happy to have home internet again. A week is just too long to go without. I haven't been without internet in at least 5 years. I'm tired of using my phone to chat. At least it has a full keyboard though. I'd never made it without. Well hope everyone enjoys the nice day. As soon as this guy leaves, I'm headed to work. The only break I'll get is during the drive to the next job. I'll be home around 8:00 tonight. I have the two part-time jobs today, tomorrow is the full-time job again. It starts at 6:00 am. Have fun.

Howdy
frow.gif
Teach!
Meade Auction--Yes, we plan to be there as of right now. We haven't been to any before and just came across it on a website by accident few days ago.
clap.gif

Our oldest son is 14, he is graduating the 8th grade this yr...football, basketball, track, FFA..he's into everything.
Our youngest daughter is 11 in the 4th grade she is a track girl and can't wait to be in FFA next year.. could careless about anything that isn't an animal, plant, or running. LOL

Last edited:
Good morning it is going to be a nice day... despite the wind!

I decided that I will be tackling our Shanty today and getting it cleaned out... it was cleaned up last Summer but come winter it became the catch all for everything...

Hey has anyone spotted Mike Daughtery lately I havent seen him on the board as of late?

Jeannie

Good morning, everyOkie!

Glad you're back 4dabirds - we were afraid we'd run you off with our incessant gabbing earlier! I'm from out there, too - my folks live in Beaver - mom is from Hooker. I graduated high school at Tyrone and have family in the Slapout/Laverne area. Welcome!

Praying for your mom, Monty.

I was out earlier messing in the yard and I found a little worm so I tried to call my chickens to get it. They all looked at me, then froze and took off the other direction...huh? I looked up and there was a hawk sitting up high on a wind current. Smart chickens, dumb girl.

Quote:
Good Morning Jeannie,

Case worker came by... Got to redo background checks since the others have expired... imagine that...lol

I am glad we could help you guys with that panelling... No problem...

Hope we can get together soon again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom