OMG Humidity too high

If you have air vents, you may need to open them up quite a bit. Failing that, you may have to open the door and adjust your water evaporation surface, I have had to do that before myself. Takes a while to re-stabilize after that, but you have to do what you have to do.

Quote:
Thanks. Vents are open, and i'm on day 28. I keep opening up for a few seconds then close, i'm afraid to open any more than that for fear of losing temp too....

At this stage of the game your humidity is more important than fluctuating temps. Open the lid and let it air out for a few minutes and remove as much water as possible. As the ducks hatch the humidity will get really high again so be prepared to keep your vents open.
Good luck!

Quote:
Thanks. I will try that.
smile.png

You need to figure out what is causing it. Do you have a cracked egg oozing liquid? Something is wrong, because it would normally not do that, unless on is hatching. Piping does not do that either.

Quote:
I don't see any oozing and nothing looks out of place. Other than taking into the bathroom to candle, I haven't touched anything. I do have it down to 88% right now, hoping i can maintain something soon.

Back
Top Bottom