OMG I am so excited !!!!!!

Introducing Egg #4
I didn't get a chance to post this yesterday but Daffy gave me two eggs yesterday.
Daffy laid it some time while we were away running errands and I can't see on the camera recordings where Daisy was sitting by the entrance to the house like he always does to protect Daffy while she is laboring. He usually goes inside to check on the egg after Daffy exits.
Two eggs in one day !!!! :eek:

20220927_173244.jpg

20220927_173209.jpg

20220928_102649.jpg

Last edited:
Being born and raised in Florida Elephant ears were everywhere. And we had one in our yard growing up my brother and a neighbor's kids tried chewing on a leaf and it burned the inside of their mouths. That was so long ago but I still remember this. I know mine will try to nibble different things out in their fenced property but I didn't want to take any chances when it came to fox glove.
Yeah Florida Native here too (not many of us left).

Funny Story: I watched a TikTok or YouTube Reel about this chick up north somewhere clearing out an "alley" or side yard she shared with her neighbor. She talked about how she didn't know about the Elephant Ear sap and how it reacts when manipulated. She went to shower off after doing said yard work, and later started burning in undesirable areas, because ya know.....she washed everywhere with those same hands that had sap on them and basically spread it. She ended up going to the ER because she didn't know what was going on and she found out from the doctors then. Sorry for laughing at someone's unfortunate situation but NOT sorry because all end well in the end.

Back
Top Bottom