One lonley chick

Quote:
No I didnt name it yet. I am letting the kids decide on a name. The chick talked to me the whole way home too. It was so cute. They are doing very good together. I am so happy for cheepers.
smile.png

Quote:
No I didnt name it yet. I am letting the kids decide on a name. The chick talked to me the whole way home too. It was so cute. They are doing very good together. I am so happy for cheepers.
smile.png

The name is now Fluffy and they are doing so good together. They cuddle and play it is great for cheepers.

Quote:
smile.png

The name is now Fluffy and they are doing so good together. They cuddle and play it is great for cheepers.

What a sweet story, and can u share a photo of how far they've come now...this story warms my heart

Glad it's all working out for cheepers and fluffy

Wow...Just now reading this article, I cant believe it all! What a wonderful chicken-family here! So glad Fluffy and Cheepers are together and keeping eachother warm and happy!

Back
Top Bottom