One of my little girls preening my dog... TO FUNNY!!!!

Discussion in 'Pictures & Stories of My Chickens' started by jinxschuh, Jun 30, 2011.

1. jinxschuh

jinxschuh Chillin' With My Peeps

May 3, 2011
    Northern Utah
    I shared a video of the chickens playing fetch with my boys (the heelers) a while back. Here is a new video of one of the chickens with my girl, Echo. I’ve seen different chickens do this to her at different times but this was the first time I had my phone handy to catch it on video… This is hilarious! She doesn’t seem to mind and the chickens are constantly do this to her if they happen to catch her laying out in the yard.

http://s831.photobucket.com/albums/...on=view&current=video-2011-06-30-17-09-41.mp4

Last edited: Jun 30, 2011
  2. Lacey1988

Lacey1988 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 7, 2011
    Mississippi
    Thats adorable:) ...My little Cornish goes up to our dog and tries to peck fleas off of her

3. jinxschuh

May 3, 2011
    Northern Utah
    Quote:I'm SOOO glad we don't have to worry about fleas... <knock on wood> The chickens just simply seem to adore all my dogs. I've been socializing them all since the chicks were about 2 weeks old and am so glad I took the extra time to do so. I thought I was just training my dogs to be chicken friendly, but also ended up with chickens who are dog friendly.

4. Praetorian

Praetorian Out Of The Brooder

Jun 30, 2011
    cute

5. Hinotori

Hinotori Silver Feathers Premium Member

Apr 27, 2011
    Graham, WA
    That's so cute. She's a little hair dresser chicken.

6. breezychick

breezychick Out Of The Brooder

Apr 22, 2011
    Texas
    Wow! What an easy going dog! Cute chicken too. [​IMG]

7. awwww that is so cute! i didnt know that was preeneing! My babies do that to me all the time if i am on the ground with them. oh wait, that doesnt mean I have fleas that they are picking does it??????

8. jinxschuh

May 3, 2011
    Northern Utah
    Quote:LOL, my dog doesn't have fleas... hehehe... fleas are kind of rare here in Utah for some reason. I think it just means that your babies adore/love you.

9. your dog is sooo tolerant! maybe he/she actually loves them back as well.

10. rainierlass

rainierlass Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 1, 2010
    Eatonville,WA
    Gotta LOVE those Aussies! I have one also and she is great with

my chickens - she knows they are 'Leave Its' [​IMG]

Cute video - thanks for sharing!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by