One of my little girls preening my dog... TO FUNNY!!!!

jinxschuh

Chirping
8 Years
May 3, 2011
Northern Utah
I shared a video of the chickens playing fetch with my boys (the heelers) a while back. Here is a new video of one of the chickens with my girl, Echo. I’ve seen different chickens do this to her at different times but this was the first time I had my phone handy to catch it on video… This is hilarious! She doesn’t seem to mind and the chickens are constantly do this to her if they happen to catch her laying out in the yard.

http://s831.photobucket.com/albums/...on=view&current=video-2011-06-30-17-09-41.mp4

Last edited:
Quote:
I'm SOOO glad we don't have to worry about fleas... <knock on wood> The chickens just simply seem to adore all my dogs. I've been socializing them all since the chicks were about 2 weeks old and am so glad I took the extra time to do so. I thought I was just training my dogs to be chicken friendly, but also ended up with chickens who are dog friendly.

Wow! What an easy going dog! Cute chicken too.
big_smile.png

Quote:
LOL, my dog doesn't have fleas... hehehe... fleas are kind of rare here in Utah for some reason. I think it just means that your babies adore/love you.

Back
Top Bottom