Ongoing Quilt Projects, Continued from the "No Appreciation...." Thread

speckledhen

Intentional Solitude
Premium member
13 Years
Feb 3, 2007
Blue Ridge Mtns. of North Georgia
Trying to get this quilted, though every afternoon we have thunderstorms and I have to unplug my machine. We've had two power outages within a week's time, fried a computer (that was on a UPS unit, just like my machine is), etc. I also found that there is not one machine guy within 2 hours of my house to service my machine. The guy who did it at the Janome dealer in Murphy, NC retired and no one replaced him. So, I have to be careful with it.

DSC05083.JPG
DSC05079.JPG

speckledhen

Intentional Solitude
Premium member
13 Years
Feb 3, 2007
Blue Ridge Mtns. of North Georgia
I'm still trying to get my act together. I'm doing a gradiant lap quilt in purples and golds, finally put it under the machine to quilt today, but my room is so cold! Someone I know on a group I belong to sold me something and in the pkg, she sent this tiny kit. It was super sweet of her, but my problems are: I never do hexagons, don't know anything about paper piecing or what to do with it and, also, nice as it was for her to include this, it's comprised of Christmas fabrics and a Christmas tree design (an issue because we don't participate in the holiday or believe in putting up a tree, etc, so I don't feel that inclined to make it). But, do any of you know if there is a place online that has instructions on what the heck to do with this thing? It had none and I'm clueless!

Top Bottom