Not exactly a quilt, but a "project" for sure. I have a very old chair that was my grandmas that is kind of a hideous green and a bit stained thats been in my sewing room for years. I am too nostalgic to actually recover it, but decided to make a custom fitted slipcover for it out of quilted fabric. Initially I was going to make the slipcover from orphan blocks I had saved but that box got damaged so I just decided to make a zillion HST and made some panels that I quilted (in straight lines) then sewed together into a cover. It took ages as I worked on it here and there. I decided to finish it after Christmas, I did the last bit tonight!