Ongoing Quilt Projects, Continued from the "No Appreciation...." Thread

My first tshirt quilt went great. Even got an order for another one. No fleece this time (thank goodness!). I was thinking of doing something nonlinear because he doesnt have very many shirts but he wants it 72 x 72. Im going to have to throw together a pattern. Luckily he's in no rush. I got my tablecloth for pinning up on the wall but I unfortunately didnt wait long enough for the 3ms to dry because one ripped off the wall taking a chunk of drywall paper off with in. Luckily my SO said if I put a new 3m sticky on it...and wait...like I should have...it will go back up. Anyone have any neat suggestions for an atypical pattern? They're all Harley shirts so I figured I'd do a nice calico fire pattern to fill in the gaps

My first tshirt quilt went great. Even got an order for another one. No fleece this time (thank goodness!). I was thinking of doing something nonlinear because he doesnt have very many shirts but he wants it 72 x 72. Im going to have to throw together a pattern. Luckily he's in no rush. I got my tablecloth for pinning up on the wall but I unfortunately didnt wait long enough for the 3ms to dry because one ripped off the wall taking a chunk of drywall paper off with in. Luckily my SO said if I put a new 3m sticky on it...and wait...like I should have...it will go back up. Anyone have any neat suggestions for an atypical pattern? They're all Harley shirts so I figured I'd do a nice calico fire pattern to fill in the gaps

I just googled “boot quilt” and got a bunch of cute ones with cowboy boots. Maybe you could adapt something like that with a biker boot style.

Or something in the shape of the Harley logo? Or use black and orange borders?

This is neat

upload_2019-5-31_19-29-8.jpeg

Trying to get this quilted, though every afternoon we have thunderstorms and I have to unplug my machine. We've had two power outages within a week's time, fried a computer (that was on a UPS unit, just like my machine is), etc. I also found that there is not one machine guy within 2 hours of my house to service my machine. The guy who did it at the Janome dealer in Murphy, NC retired and no one replaced him. So, I have to be careful with it.

DSC05083.JPG
DSC05079.JPG

Back
Top Bottom