Only 2 more months til Spring in VA!

CrystaBub

Crowing
6 Years
Mar 17, 2018
Shenandoah Valley
Duck Snow Extra.png

You and I are about less than 2 hours away from each other if I am thinking correctly so we are having similar weather. I am from Texas and literally have never been outside where it is 5 degrees before now. And my gas fireplace has decided to check out for the season. Ugh. I am getting schooled on winter this year I believe. 40 degrees sounds heavenly compared to this cold snap.

You and I are about less than 2 hours away from each other if I am thinking correctly so we are having similar weather. I am from Texas and literally have never been outside where it is 5 degrees before now. And my gas fireplace has decided to check out for the season. Ugh. I am getting schooled on winter this year I believe. 40 degrees sounds heavenly compared to this cold snap.
My daughter lives in Texas now and loves the winters! I bet this is hard on you :hugs Hang in there! Spring is coming LOL

My daughter lives in Texas now and loves the winters! I bet this is hard on you :hugs Hang in there! Spring is coming LOL
I am going to click my heels and repeat to myself "spring is coming" over and over and over again. Fortunately I work from home so at least I am not having to get out in the cold too much. EXCEPT for checking on my duck babies constantly throughout the day and walking my dog. What part of Texas does your daughter live? I was born and raised in Dallas and almost 2 years ago moved up to our cabin in the Maryland mountains. Quite a change but I am seriously loving it.

Back
Top Bottom