Opa's place -Where an old rooster visits with friends

Snakes dont bother me, we have had several as pets in the past. The ball python got loose twice. Once we found him in a box of stuffed animals and the other time coiled up behind the refrigerator.
idunno.gif

Most all I have seen around here are garter snakes.
When we were living in Texas, my daughter came running into the living room say she saw a snake slither into the little library. I thought she was full of it, but we started to move all of the books out. Of course it was in the last corner we moved things to look! My son and a friend of his jarred it up and let it back outside.

Whew, I stopped for a break from mopping, scrubbing, dusting, etc. and come to catch up-ya'll are hilarious today!
I'm glad it doesn't look like Granny is going to get bad sick-it scares me when older folk get sick with anything! I worry about my 73 year old mother all of the time.
OK, so Beth you have a snake loose in your BASEMENT? That would make me slightly uncomfortable!
Highlander you are so lucky to not have snakes over there-and Opa is right-we not only have about 5 species of venomous snakes here in Texas, but our place is in the edge of the Big Thicket-snake haven! My mom says it's my church raisin' that makes me detest snakes so bad(think Genesis). I think it's because they're...well, snakes!
big_smile.png

Very warm here today and not going to do anything but get warmer.

Back
Top Bottom