Opa's place -Where an old rooster visits with friends

I know I've been away for a while, but I wanted to stop in and say hi.

My school year is going great, it seems that I'm very advanced.

Highlander, love the chicks! They're so cute!

Opa, have they found the little Jesus statue yet?

Ranchie,
hugs.gif
I'll wait until you get back.

Everyone else, hi!
wee.gif

Sprite, I'm glad that school is going well for you and you have been missed. Scott ran the plastic Jesus ads for a couple of weeks knowing that the statue will never be recovered and if it is I sure we should contact the Vatican to tell the about the miracle.

Good morning everyone
Ranchie:( I will miss your posts, come back soon!
PK i am glad you are doing well in school
Notafarm enjoy the yard work, I am, especially knowing soon we will be covered in snow....brrr!
Highlander glad your chicks finally hatched.
Opa, enjoy your trip, I would love to go on a road trip, but with three kids and the youngest being 2 I would probably end up with a oneway trip to the mad house!
gallinamama i get my chickens right before they start laying...it is not as much fun as chicks but you do know what you are getting and you don't end up with a ton of roosters!

my sister took my 2 year old out to run some errands and have lunch the other day. Well, she bought him a little pumpkin, he named it baby pumpkin. he is just so adorable, he is carrying that pumpkin all around the house. he watches tv with it, he puts it in a bag and carries it around, he has even been taking it in the car with him. I had to draw the line at bringing it into bed! Who would have thought with all his toys, his favorite thing would end up being a pumpkin that cost a dollar? Who says children of today are materialistic?

Quote:
I live in Macomb Michigan... not at all a farming community... so I will have to check out some places where I can find some 3-4 month old chickens... maybe Almont or Romeo, Richmond...some of those places... I have a cage that I can go pick them up... just have to borrow my son's truck..
lol.png
my little car will not fit the cage...
gig.gif

gallinamama, I have gotten all my older chickens from BYCer's. I just posted in the wanted to buy section. I have always gotten replies and had great luck with it. You might even get to make a new friend in your area. Also if you live in Michigan you could always go to their chickenstock, I hear it is a good time and maybe you could get some chickens there.

Just hanging out waiting for Tropical Depression # 16 to move in. IF it does, the Weather Service still can't make a prediction on it's rather erratic track.

Hope all are well and happy!
frow.gif

Back
Top Bottom