Opa's place -Where an old rooster visits with friends

lol.png

Quote:
LOL, and he is reagy! we just do not have the big hills that they love to go around!
tongue.png
So he may have a harder time getting one!

Laura it must be nice to not need winter gear this year. I would love to live somewhere that I didn't have to wear hat,gloves,boots and all that just to take the kids out to play. Then again the kids would miss the snow, not me though!

Mama what about all the spiders and snakes that we don't have?

I can't remember if it's hunting haggis or eating them for which a large amount of a single malt is required. Can't ask the Highlander as anyone who paints their face blue must already be in the bag.

Quote:
After working in -50F weather all winter last year, I surely do not miss the hats, boots and gloves. 32 was a heat wave, however, in Montana the kids always went out to play. It never mattered how cold it was, they just dressed for it!

Opa, I've been to some of the Highland Festivals here in SC. It seems like EVERYTHING requires single malt! But that's OK, I like single malt.LOL

Single malt is a miraculous tonic. It improves one's disposition, makes women prettier, and is an absolute necessity for haggis.

Quote:
Give me snakes over snow any day. Spiders however are an abomination and should be eradicated immediately. Along with butterflies.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom