Opa's place -Where an old rooster visits with friends

Quote:
Nice to see you back!
frow.gif
Hope you are feeling better.

Not sure about that turtle though...... and you thought Scottish folks ate weird food!

Quote:
Nice to see you back!
frow.gif

Not sure about that turtle though...... and you thought Scottish folks ate weird food!

Yes Opa.. As Highlander says, "Nice to see you back.".. And if she thinks turtle is wierd, we won't tell her about eating chuchawalla tail.. lol
4chsmu1.gif

Wow, a lot happened here!
frow.gif

Opa, glad to see that you're back!

As for me, I've been fine. School is going quite nicely, and even Biology is quite interesting now! Mainly because we're studying genetics now...
lau.gif

Quote:
Nice to see you back!
frow.gif

Yes Opa.. As Highlander says, "Nice to see you back.".. And if she thinks turtle is wierd, we won't tell her about eating chuchawalla tail.. lol http://www.pic4ever.com/images/4chsmu1.gif

I'm not even gonna ask.......

Finally! Everything is functional again. Hope's oldest son was a computer geek for the army. I spent several hours trying to get the wireless router hooked up to no avail. He spent about 10 minutes. It's easy he says. Type this set of numbers, from out of his head, change this, add that, see, nothing to it. Yeah right.

I should have called him to begin with. He hasn't been feeling well so rather than bother him I took the computer to Staples Office Supply to have it fixed. He would have saved me some serious dollars. He is also going to take the old hard drive home with him and see if he can retreive my files.

clap.gif
Gotta love those youngsters with that geek knowledge!! Glad you're back online and hope your files aren't lost for good!

Good Morning all,

I have just managed to get back online after several months with no computer, so I know all about geek children, my son is home for a few days and has finally set everything up for me again.

Ranchie, I have been thinking about you through all of the news about Irene, so pleased you are ok, and hope you feel better soon, and Opa too, neither of you are allowed to be ill... ok.
big_smile.png

HIghlander, how are you doing too? I have been amazed at the bad weather you have been having up there all summer - What SUMMER eh?

Glad you are all still here and will soon be back on form I hope.

I have missed you all.

My girls are still doing fine, I did lose my little blue hen ,Gyther , last week, but the others are still chugging along, and we are doing well with the gardening, and now I have an allotment ready for next year. lol...

Lovely to see you all here.
thumbsup.gif

After several days of not being able to go online when I awoke things are back to normal. The coffee is hot and tasting quite good and I hopefully can keep from spilling it. All the ladies of the house, Hope, Granny, and Daisy are still sleeping so I can sit here in the quiet and wait for the arrival of the sunrise. What a pleasant surprize to discover our dear Jenna here after a long absence. This sure is a great way to start a morning.

Good Morning Opa,

Hoping you are well today, and Hope and Granny and Daisy too,
I have thought of all of you many times during my absence, and it is good to return to hot coffee
a warm fire and familiar faces.

Best wishes to you all.

Back
Top Bottom