Order Up. Toaster oven Hatch-A-Long

Pics
C'mon Omelett and all you eggies! Grow and get strong!! :jumpy

flex GIF by happydog

@GirlsHuntToo

I’m going to take off my chef’s hat for a minute and slip into some nurse’s scrubs to discuss Chicken Alfredo’s health check

Egg shell temperature came in at 99.7 anything between 98.5 and 101.5 is considered to be acceptable 100.0 is the ideal target
IMG_4392.jpeg

Her weight tonight was 57 grams. I didn’t write every eggs starting weight but I know that all of the eggs laid by Oreo started between 60 and 65 grams. That would put her target weight 54.9-58.7 on day 18 today is day 16 so she is right on target
IMG_4395.jpeg

Veins look really good. But didn’t photograph all that well. Movement was a little slow but she is definitely moving around. I think I caught her while she was resting or possibly even asleep tonight. All in all I believe she is very healthy.
IMG_4394.jpeg

@GirlsHuntToo

I’m going to take off my chef’s hat for a minute and slip into some nurse’s scrubs to discuss Chicken Alfredo’s health check

Egg shell temperature came in at 99.7 anything between 98.5 and 101.5 is considered to be acceptable 100.0 is the ideal target View attachment 3784095

Her weight tonight was 57 grams. I didn’t write every eggs starting weight but I know that all of the eggs laid by Oreo started between 60 and 65 grams. That would put her target weight 54.9-58.7 on day 18 today is day 16 so she is right on target
View attachment 3784096
Veins look really good. But didn’t photograph all that well. Movement was a little slow but she is definitely moving around. I think I caught her while she was resting or possibly even asleep tonight. All in all I believe she is very healthy. View attachment 3784097
Oh.Wow. I was expecting to hear that much! It seems like you really do care about these chicks well being. It kinda sounds like a pregnancy update ultrasound tbh! Haha 😝😂

Oh.Wow. I was expecting to hear that much! It seems like you really do care about these chicks well being. It kinda sounds like a pregnancy update ultrasound tbh! Haha 😝😂
I’m terrible about keeping any sort or record at home so the more information I share here the better it is for me. If things go well can try to repeat what I’m doing next time. If they don’t end well I can try to figure out what needs to change next time.

I’m terrible about keeping any sort or record at home so the more information I share here the better it is for me. If things go well can try to repeat what I’m doing next time. If they don’t end well I can try to figure out what needs to change next time.
You are doing a wonderful job with this hatch @Tstraub!

Back
Top Bottom