Ordered from Ideal!

gtcakes

Chirping
Apr 2, 2018
North Central Indiana
So I’ve only bought from local stores before and have 9 chickens and four ducks.

Yesterday I bit the bullet and got 6 silkies and 2 Black runners from Ideal (the quantities were what I wanted and prices weren’t terrible). Now I’m super nervous about the arrival of hem this Friday!

Will post pix and updates on the new babies. Cannot wait.

Anyone have any recommendations for the arrival? I have the brooder still basically set up from my last batch (put them outside this week , I may be hooked). Have electrolytes and probiotics ready to go (I know sugar water first).

Any advice for the mail order chicks?

So I’ve only bought from local stores before and have 9 chickens and four ducks.

Yesterday I bit the bullet and got 6 silkies and 2 Black runners from Ideal (the quantities were what I wanted and prices weren’t terrible). Now I’m super nervous about the arrival of hem this Friday!

Will post pix and updates on the new babies. Cannot wait.

Anyone have any recommendations for the arrival? I have the brooder still basically set up from my last batch (put them outside this week , I may be hooked). Have electrolytes and probiotics ready to go (I know sugar water first).

Any advice for the mail order chicks?
No advice here, but I ordered 14 chicks (7 different kinds) from Ideal supposed to ship tomorrow. Can't wait! A little worried about the whole shipping process though. Hope you get some responses.

Back
Top Bottom