Oregon Chickens at the fair!! MORE GREAT PICS!!!! SEE!!

Thank everyone!!! See the new photos just posted, there is where you see the great quality of the breeders we got them from!!!

WOW!
big_smile.png

Hello, we spoke at the Benton County fair briefly concerning your white Orp. After we spoke, I showed my wife that bird and she told me that I better remember where it was you told me you got her from so I could get at least one...Thanks for the advice. Hope to get my step-daughter and son into this kind of activity (in a few years). And, just to re-affirm, the pictures do not do the birds justice. They were quite impressive. I was surprised at how much larger and more slowly developing this stock was than my hatchery birds ('course mine are not for show, but rather egg production). Visiting the fair got me thinking about maybe pursuing the higher quality show birds. Seems like a lot of fun...Next stop, Lane County...MORE CHICKENS!

Brandon

Last edited:
FANTASTIC! So glad you had such a great show!!!!! Keep up the great work.! Thanks for sharing the pics, so many of us really enjoy that.

Hey Brandon~~~

Great to see you on here.

Yep Jody is who I got that white orp from and I belive her name is at the top of this thread to find her though the user list.

So excited for you and get some hatching eggs or chicks from her. You will not be dissapointed. LOL!

Theresa

Thanks all!

Back
Top Bottom