Oregon Fall Poultry Swap - October 22 - Corvallis @ the Fairgrounds!!!

Port Angeles! Don't blame you for not wanting to make such a long trip!

Thought the spring was back south since the fall is in the middle? Or is there just more people up north? I'm out of the loop. LOL

Quote:
As of now, it is back up north due to the lack of someone willing to take on the full responsibility of organizing it down south. The lack of people is part of it too. The main people who showed up in Cottage Grove last time drove from up North so Jeanine and I decided to just move it back up north until we get more involvement. She is looking into a fairgrounds/expo/building type situation for up there too. There have been requests to have a swap down in the Medford area, but no one has really spoke up wanting to organize it and that is just way too far for me.

Last edited:
Quote:
Now I find out! UGH! I would have taken her this morning.... where's my keys?

She's got a nice beard but her toes aren't great, that's why I'm not keeping her myself.

Quote:
How dare ya tease me like this.
smack.gif
tongue.gif

Look into my eyes...you are getting sleepy...very sleepy...
lau.gif

idunno.gif
Why do people look at you strangely when you start talking about the exciting news of picking up new ducks (or chickens, or ...)? Don't they get how cool that is
lol.png
Just sayin' . I however will continue to be excited and try to educate my friends on the fine art of chicken/duck addiction
tongue2.gif

Quote:
I showed two pictures to a coworker.
1. Was a pink silkie with pearls
2. Was a featherless chicken.
I thought even people who aren't into chickens would be entertained...
Now every he sees me he starts telling people I have a chicken fetish... sad

Quote:
celebrate.gif
thumbsup.gif
Very cool Congrats. I saw them but had no idea who they belong to.

Thank you
big_smile.png
I was very excited when she chose them. Robin is painting their portrait right now - this same photo - that will be on display at the swap. I am super excited for that too!

Back
Top Bottom