Oregon Spring Poultry Swap May 5, 2012 in Canby!!!

This is kind of a weird request, but does someone have an incubator that I can rent? I'm willing to pay and ship it back to you when I'm done. I've had someone else hatch for me, but I really want to experience it for myself. It's the last aspect of chicken-keeping I have yet to experience!

Edit: Found some!

Also, is anyone bringing any silkie hatching eggs? If so let me know what colors in a PM.

You could try the local OSU/4-H extension office - I know they often rent them to schools or 4-h clubs if they have them. Also, ask at your local feed store for more ideas as well?? Good luck. I love my incubator fun and hatching chicks.
jumpy.gif

Cloverleaf,
Is it o.k. to advertise for other events on here?
hide.gif
I don't want to get in trouble or the thread.

I'll tell ya right now that if you (or anyone else here, for that matter) knows of a poultry type event in or around Oregon, you can let me know and I'll get it posted to the Swap Site.

There's nothing listed there anymore, and we need to fix that!

So, just throwing this out there...not trying to count my chicks before they hatch or anything, BUT depending on how the hatch goes, I MIGHT have some bantam b/b/s Sumatras available at the swap.

AND if they start laying by then, I may have some bantam partridge Cochin hatching eggs available. :)

Oooh keep me updated on those patridge cochins! My little bantam cochins are pipping right now and I already know I'm going to want more...

So, just throwing this out there...not trying to count my chicks before they hatch or anything, BUT depending on how the hatch goes, I MIGHT have some bantam b/b/s Sumatras available at the swap.

AND if they start laying by then, I may have some bantam partridge Cochin hatching eggs available. :)

Back
Top Bottom