Oregon

We did not get any snow but had a solid inch of ice over everything for three days. In our layer house, we built it over a dry security run and now I'm very glad we did, they enjoyed being out all through this terrible spell. The poor little bantams had to stay shut in for days now. their run does not get much sun so I chopped through the ice this eve in hopes it will melt tomorrow. Even with all the accidents around here because of the ice, that was the main problems we had out here. No power outages, I guess because there's no trees in the high desert.
big_smile.png

Glad to hear y'all are alright!!

Oh yea. The breeder that I went to for chicks yesterday breeds light sussex's also and let me tell you, the roosters are AWESOME looking and HUGE. He has one that has to be pushin 13 -14 lbs with ease.
Also. I think i figured it out. I cant upload the pics from my phone do to security and software differences. But I can from my desk top. I will try to put some chickies up on here later on once i actually wake up. Dang kids! They HAD to get up early to check on the chicks.

Does anyone know of anyone who might be selling exhibition quality Pomeranian geese? Before I have to drive to Redding to get some?

Holderread has informed me I won't be getting the goslings I had reserved and he is selling his Pom breedig stock. Poms are off his web site.

I will drive to Redding if I have to, but would sure prefer some place closer.

Back
Top Bottom