Ouch...coupla pics added

Nope, we designed it but had it built by professionals. Which is probably what we should do with the coop!

Looks like you have a great start
thumbsup.gif

andthe weather on your side.
Please post finished coop for us.

Thanks.

Omran

With a little determination (or pig-headedness) you can do almost anything. John couldn't believe I put the roof on our henhouse by myself (he had to work and there was rain in the forecast). It looks like you've made a great start! Just keep the Motrin handy, have a nice hot soak at the end of the day and remember to hammer the nails, not your thumb
wink.png
. All things I learned myself, the hard way, when we built our coop.

Keep up the good work, you can do it. It looks well built so far.

I did my coop all by myself as well, but it took more than a month and a half between brownie leader responsiblities, boy scouts, school volunteering, religious ed. teaching, etc. The only thing my husband helped with was pushing it up against the garage and making some great dinners on the weekends.

Great work! I was so glad when I finally figured out that you have to have your own Big Hammer to do a good job! Why does so much of the world think that women only need little cutesy hammers?

Quote:
(because all some women do is hang pictures, and many make their men do that too!
roll.png
)

My favorite hammer is about 3lbs, kindof like a miniature sledge hammer.
I da woman around here
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom