ouch...my eyeball! (the BIG update, pg. 7)

Quote:
yep....Alektorophobia

glad to be the guinea pig, anytime!
big_smile.png

Last edited:
So glad to hear you are back home and doing alright and I hope your eye feels much better soon!

I am leery of my chickens getting to close to my eyes. I wear hard contacts and I don't know what would happen if one of the chickens pecked them.

Quote:
thanks! i can out of one eye! i see three of everything in the 'pecked' eye.

funny thing, when i was a kid, i had to wear a patch over my eye because i have strabismus, kind of like a 'lazy eye'. it helps strengthen the weak muscles. like i didn't get teased enough then, that i would do something to get another one!
barnie.gif

at least pirates are cool again!

So I am jealous......you have 3 times the amount of chickens to love right now out of that pecked eye!!!!! Just kidding! I am so glad you are ok, and Glad I HAVE to wear glasses. At least I have a slight barrier.

Last edited by a moderator:
Quote:
yep....Alektorophobia

big_smile.png

ALEKTOROPHOBIA I thought you were kidding, but then I thought ... well maybe. I Googled it, and sure enough that IS the name of the fear of chickens. That's my "learn something new everyday" for today.

Last edited:
Quote:
yep....Alektorophobia

big_smile.png

ALEKTROPHOBIA I thought you were kidding, but then I thought ... well maybe. I Googled it, and sure enough that IS the name of the fear of chickens. That's my "learn something new everyday" for today.

and for tomorrows,,,,, we'll learn how to pronounce it
big_smile.png

lol.png

Quote:
haaaaaaaaa! that is toooo funny.

i am getting those glasses though...pretty pink ones of course!

i didn't get dinner.....waaaah!
hit.gif

maybe hockey gear or that suit of armor is a good idea for me!

When you get your safety glasses, make sure that they are shatter resistant! My eye doc is always telling me to get this kind of lens for my regular glasses because I am blind in one eye (I was born that way), and he wants my other eye really protected. You better believe I'll be wearing safety glasses after reading yours and the other guy's story! Sorry to hear it happened and I hope it gets better soon.

Glad to here that you got everything checked out. I hope you are back 100% in no time. In the mean time, maybe you should have a talk with that chicken!

and for tomorrows,,,,, we'll learn how to pronounce it

lau.gif
yuckyuck.gif

I just seen this post, I'm glad you are okay miss_jayne, I'll be praying for a quick recovery for ya. :aww bless your 'lil' heart.​

Back
Top Bottom