Our Brand new Chickens!!

Thanks guys! I joined up because I think my facebook friends are a little over the chicken talk.

I have never seen a chicken I didn't love, but I LOVE mine. You know, because they are mine.
smile.png

Quote:
No way! New chicken people are the best! I love the enthusiasm! Reminds me of me.
And just wait till you get your first eggs!!!
wee.gif

Quote:
Yes. Sorry I'm new! That is what I meant.
smile.png

Haha I have had chickens for 7 or 8 years now and i still cant get some of my breeds right! im always calling my D`anvers somthing weird haha

We have a tiny yard so no chicken math for us.

So the two Araucanias are picking on my Baby (the Barred Rock). They only occasionally actually pluck a feather out of her, they mostly seem to just like bugging her. I rekon that's ok right? I want to make them stop and all be the best of friends, but they are not listening. I told them she's gonna be bigger than them and they should be nice to her, but they seem to really dislike her. Snobby chickens.

They are all sweet us us though. I think Baby might be the sweetest, probably because she likes the break from the snobs.

awesome chickens! I just got chickens for the first time. I have 7, but have to get rid of 5 because they turned out to be cockerels. =P

Back
Top Bottom