Our Chicken Journey

LovelyandLaced

In the Brooder
Jul 12, 2015
North Carolina
My best friend, Justin, and I have just received our first baby chicks today! The chicks that I got were Columbian and Golden Laced Wyandottes. My friend got Amuercaunas and Rhode Island. They are the most precious things ever! We got them early this morning and have spent the day watching over them. I will be updating this thread as the chicks get older and just about once a week to show our progress.

Congratulations on your new chicks! There isn't a better way to spend the day than watching chicken tv
big_smile.png

Getting their wittle wing feathers, awww! The week before they all start looking and acting like real birds. Hahaha
Mine are a week or two further along and things are getting a little dramatic in my brooder. We're big birds now and we want out! They seem to be peeping. Too big for their britches, they are.

Getting their wittle wing feathers, awww! The week before they all start looking and acting like real birds. Hahaha
Mine are a week or two further along and things are getting a little dramatic in my brooder. We're big birds now and we want out! They seem to be peeping. Too big for their britches, they are.
Aww I bet! The Columbian Wyandottes are already trying to figure out how to escape the brooder haha
lau.gif

Back
Top Bottom