Our English Orps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
You should check into it. I'm not sure what all bringing eggs in like that would entail, but worth checking into.

SarahIRL - Those are some great looking chicks. I'd love to have some nice UK buff orps.

When we were importing eggs from ENgland, we had Buff orp eggs and Crele orp eggs and Blue/Black orp eggs. I'm thrilled with my 2 blues that I managed to hatch, but would love to have had some Crele and Buffs hatch too.

Last edited:
Quote:
Those are nice!! Hmmmm.... Paula we could travel to Ireland too right?
big_smile.png

Excuse me, where is my invite to go to Ireland?????
hu.gif

Quote:
You should check into it. I'm not sure what all bringing eggs in like that would entail, but worth checking into.

SarahIRL - Those are some great looking chicks. I'd love to have some nice UK buff orps.

When we were importing eggs from ENgland, we had Buff orp eggs and Crele orp eggs and Blue/Black orp eggs. I'm thrilled with my 2 blues that I managed to hatch, but would love to have had some Crele and Buffs hatch too.

hit.gif
hit.gif
hit.gif
I didn't know that you had Crele too! And they didn't hatch... Ughhhhh I am so sorry! But... you have Clementine and Winston!

Germaine - Yes, we had Blue/Blacks, buffs, and Creles. I wanted some Creles BAD. Still, I'm thankful that I got Winston and Clementine. I feel lucky that I didn't get 1 of one kind and 1 of another.

We're talking about trying it again, but will definitely import live birds this time.

Quote:
Those are nice!! Hmmmm.... Paula we could travel to Ireland too right?
big_smile.png

Excuse me, where is my invite to go to Ireland?????
hu.gif

Pack a bag!! Would love company and I'm sure Paula would yak my ears off! LOL

Now that would have been my luck to get one of each breed!!!!

Would you believe I paid only one euro per egg for these birds??? And plenty more, too, a friend of mine has a gold laced rooster and I'm hoping to get some eggs off her next yr too

Last edited:
I am working on Lavs and Cuckoo.
And who knows what else may be in them.
000_7053.jpg

A 12 week ole, no UK blood, UK style Black Orp pullet

000_7061.jpg

000_7056.jpg

Last edited:
Quote:
A double W0W. Germaine you are so kind. No secrets here. I think everyone knows where this little sweety came from. lololol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom