Our Grim Situation

I am so sorry. My husband is disabled, but its all diabetic related and we know what we are dealing with. It's the unknown that is so scary. . .I will pray for you and your husband!! Please keep us posted as to his tests and updates on his health. Just love him and take it one day at a time.
love.gif

There are actually several tick diseases in your area. A very important thing to rule out in this case. As a matter of fact my very best friend in the whole wide world lives in Benton and caught Lyme when she was pregnant.....

More hugs....

hugs.gif
Oh hon. My prayers are heading up as I type. Be strong, stay as positive as you can and love him madly. Nothing heals like love and kindness. I do hope they find something. Something is definately going on and it's better to find it and fix it then to have no clue what to do about this.
hugs.gif

And more prayers still.

ETA: If you need help with your animals, cleaning, feeding, anything, I'm just down the road.

Last edited:
Ninja -
I don't even have the words to express how your blog affected me. I sat reading, in tears, as you told your story. I'll be praying for your husband and for you. I so wish I could do more, or give you that answer you are looking for.

Many prayers-
Em

Back
Top Bottom