Our Mixed Flock Journey!

Thank you Debby! We are leaving on the the 25th & will get home on May 8th. We're going to Las Vegas for 3 nights for golf, then we are going to visit Zion, Bryce & Arches National parks, Crystal Hot springs in UT & our last stop will be McCall ID, hubs wants to play golf at Jug Mountain.

How's your day going?

Sounds like a great trip Rene!

Your tiled floor is pretty, looking forward to seeing the finished kitchen (as I'm sure you are too).

I totally get it and it's very easy to imagine! My oldest can never give me a straight answer on anything...he does it on purpose to rile me up...depending on the day, he's quite successful...:lau
Oh my gosh! Same! Except he doesn’t do it on purpose... he’s just that way! 🤦‍♀️

I would love to see what he's building for you! I want to figure out a way to let our rabbits get out and enjoy the grass this summer! We have an extra large dog crate that I think will work, but I would like them to be able to have a bit more room to run around. Daphne doesn't move much and she needs too. Buck is always hopping around in his cage. They have quite a bit of room, but they need some grass time! Neither one of them like being handled too much, so I have to wear gloves and long sleeves. They don't bite, but their nails are pretty sharp!
Oh yes.. Bunny will def scratch with his back feet! But girl holds him anyway...
I have him in the old mini chicken coop(the ones from TSC) and I put up a yard around it with some small fencing.. but yall may remember that he hopped out of that so I rigged some chicken wire and other material to the top of it to keep him from hopping out... well, that looks a total mess!! So I told him that if I am gonna have animals and animal housing that it needs to look nice... not a hideous mess in my yard! Sooooo, we bought a new mini coop and material to build a fence around it! This should look really cute when done.. I will def post pics!

Hi everyone! Today has been a day of bad news. We found out early this morning that one of our nephews died last night. Then my sister called to let me know that my mom is on her way back to the hospital, she has a new bone fracture and she's really not doing well, we don't know how much longer she will be with us. I will definitely be hit and miss for a bit as we try to figure out which direction we will be heading first CA or TX. 😢

Hi everyone! Today has been a day of bad news. We found out early this morning that one of our nephews died last night. Then my sister called to let me know that my mom is on her way back to the hospital, she has a new bone fracture and she's really not doing well, we don't know how much longer she will be with us. I will definitely be hit and miss for a bit as we try to figure out which direction we will be heading first CA or TX. 😢
Oh I am so sorry to hear that. Very sad all around. Stay strong. :hugs

Rene, so sorry to hear about your nephew and mom :hugs

Oh I am so sorry to hear that. Very sad all around. Stay strong. :hugs

Rene, so sorry to hear about your nephew and mom :hugs

Thank you so much RC, Debby & Cavey! :hugs We've been keeping busy with our project and we're just waiting to hear what's going on! I'm pretty sure we will be heading to TX first. I probably won't go to CA until mom is back in the Rehab center, unless she takes a bad turn. Taking a little break and wanted to say hi and answer some posts! 💞

Have you considered a tractor so you can locate in different spots. ?
Have half of it covered with light tarp, so if it rains, bunnies can stay dry. :old :thumbsup
We actually built a rabbit tractor, had wheels on it, an enclosed area and metal roof, but it really didn't work very well with how often we need to water our lawn. We converted it into a hutch and used it as a grow out for the kits & then we moved Buck in there so that he would have lots of room! 💞
Rabbit tractor Close up!.jpg

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom