Our Mixed Flock Journey!

Wonderful photos. That rooster crowing is amazing!
Thank you Bob! That was a fun catch! I also have some of Little Roo! 💞

IMG_0783.JPG
IMG_0786.JPG

Last edited:
I have decided to go with the names @Ribh suggested for our peacock and hopefully our soon to acquire peahen! @WhoDatChick ~ maybe one day I will have an Elvis and Priscilla! 😁

Language Sanskrit
Peahen ~ Neela ~ Sapphire Blue
Peacock ~ Shyam ~ Dark Blue

I caught some nice pictures of Shyam today! He was in the front yard and for the first time did not run off when I came outside. Hopefully that will continue! :)

He loves to hang out under our Crab-apple tree in the front yard!
IMG_1001.JPG

I turned away for a moment and when I turned back I saw that he had his tail fanned out...only to realize that it was the under portion of his beautiful tail feathers:rolleyes:...hopefully one day I will catch him in full display!
Preening!
IMG_1006.JPG

I love how the sunlight brings out his beautiful colors!
IMG_1012.JPG

IMG_1013.JPG

A couple of pictures of his train in different lighting! 💞
IMG_1015.JPG

IMG_1019.JPG

I have decided to go with the names @Ribh suggested for our peacock and hopefully our soon to acquire peahen! @WhoDatChick ~ maybe one day I will have an Elvis and Priscilla! 😁

Language Sanskrit

I caught some nice pictures of Shyam today! He was in the front yard and for the first time did not run off when I came outside. Hopefully that will continue! :)

View attachment 2810314

I turned away for a moment and when I turned back I saw that he had his tail fanned out...only to realize that it was the under portion of his beautiful tail feathers:rolleyes:...hopefully one day I will catch him in full display!
Preening!
View attachment 2810319
View attachment 2810323
View attachment 2810330

View attachment 2810333
View attachment 2810338
He is stunning! The best pictures yet!

Language Sanskrit

View attachment 2810314

Preening!
View attachment 2810319
View attachment 2810323
View attachment 2810330

View attachment 2810333
View attachment 2810338
Really wonderful pictures and he is gorgeous.
I am a bit embarrassed to share these low quality pictures but I randomly found the ones I had taken of the peahen with chicks at the place I was staying.
It was raining so the light isn’t great. But look how cute they are with their little crests! I was also surprised that there is quite a variety in colors.
2892FABF-BAD5-411A-AD95-140F7C52040B.jpeg
7637DE71-E259-4F45-808A-87444DF22690.jpeg
B027CEEC-5942-4A61-B62E-2AF9CF4497ED.jpeg
E4D49FA4-8BA6-445B-8187-4C1228EF2D6C.jpeg
0B7FAAE4-925E-4E6C-B603-140E8D00FE9B.jpeg

Really wonderful pictures and he is gorgeous.
I am a bit embarrassed to share these low quality pictures but I randomly found the ones I had taken of the peahen with chicks at the place I was staying.
It was raining so the light isn’t great. But look how cute they are with their little crests! I was also surprised that there is quite a variety in colors.
View attachment 2810530View attachment 2810532View attachment 2810533View attachment 2810535View attachment 2810536
They are so adorable, I love the crests! There's nothing wrong with your pictures! I'm so glad you found & shared these! 💞

So, if I get a peahen & she starts laying...do you want hatching eggs? I think they would complement the road runners perfectly with their
little crests! 😁

Back
Top Bottom