Our Mixed Flock Journey!

.not sure how brave I am! :D
Mainline the gallon.
image_2020-10-28_161350.png

It was the same here, especially if you were trying to find heirloom varieties! As for chickens, they couldn't keep up with the demand for them either!
Actually Heirloom varieties I could have got but they tended to be things I don't eat: eggplant, cucumber, radish & really weird tomatoes.

We are well... we were just enough west of the center that we didn’t get much of anything at all! We didn’t even lose power! But there is lots of damage all around the area... we’ll find out about the camp hopefully tomorrow... the eye of the storm went directly over New Orleans... we are NW of New Orleans... about 45 minutes from there... it’s amazing how close we were but yet so far 😳

We are well... we were just enough west of the center that we didn’t get much of anything at all! We didn’t even lose power! But there is lots of damage all around the area... we’ll find out about the camp hopefully tomorrow... the eye of the storm went directly over New Orleans... we are NW of New Orleans... about 45 minutes from there... it’s amazing how close we were but yet so far 😳
So thankful that you are all safe! We're still praying for those that were hit hard. Prayerfully this will be the last one for the year. Hopefully your hunting camp wasn't destroyed! Thank you so much for the update! :hugs 💞

Back
Top Bottom