Our Mixed Flock Journey!

We are well... we were just enough west of the center that we didn’t get much of anything at all! We didn’t even lose power! But there is lots of damage all around the area... we’ll find out about the camp hopefully tomorrow... the eye of the storm went directly over New Orleans... we are NW of New Orleans... about 45 minutes from there... it’s amazing how close we were but yet so far 😳

Glad you're ok and hope your camp is too.

Out here you couldn't get vegetable seedlings for love or money either. Along with a chook shortage everyone was putting in a home vegetable patch. The suppliers couldn't keep up.
Hopefully people enjoyed gardening and will keep doing it for years to come. Take a little responsibility for their own food.

We are well... we were just enough west of the center that we didn’t get much of anything at all! We didn’t even lose power! But there is lots of damage all around the area... we’ll find out about the camp hopefully tomorrow... the eye of the storm went directly over New Orleans... we are NW of New Orleans... about 45 minutes from there... it’s amazing how close we were but yet so far 😳
:yesss:

You can post as many pictures of those beautiful girls here as often as you want! 💞
I love seeing pictures of everyone’s chickens!
Years ago I lived in Allentown, PA, and every year the Fair was set up across from where I lived.
I spent hours back at the livestock and agricultural area, and I would look at all the different chickens for hours. And the rabbits, too.

I love seeing pictures of everyone’s chickens!
Years ago I lived in Allentown, PA, and every year the Fair was set up across from where I lived.
I spent hours back at the livestock and agricultural area, and I would look at all the different chickens for hours. And the rabbits, too.
I love looking at the animals at the fair too! This is the first year in the last 40 years that we haven't gone to at least one fair...:(

Back
Top Bottom