Our Mixed Flock Journey!

I have my pie crust chilling in the fridge and the pumpkin puree straining in my yogurt strainer!

I have my first dish ready! Cranberry Raspberry Sauce! I've never been a fan of cranberry sauce until my daughter in law entered our lives and introduced us to fresh made! I still feel a little goes a long way, but it's a nice bite with turkey and dressing, not to mention pretty! I used 2.5 cups each of cranberry and raspberry, 1 cup water, 1 cup sugar and 1 tsp of almond extract! I cooked it and smashed it until I liked the consistency of it! Now it's chilling in the fridge until tomorrow!

Cranberry Raspberry Sauce.jpg

When did you lose Lottie :(... or did I already know this:confused:
No, you didn't know. I didn't say @ the time. I was devastated. We'd just gone into lockdown & all the vets shut & I just couldn't talk about it for ages. It's getting easier to remember all the good things.

I have my pie crust chilling in the fridge and the pumpkin puree straining in my yogurt strainer!

I have my first dish ready! Cranberry Raspberry Sauce! I've never been a fan of cranberry sauce until my daughter in law entered our lives and introduced us to fresh made! I still feel a little goes a long way, but it's a nice bite with turkey and dressing, not to mention pretty! I used 2.5 cups each of cranberry and raspberry, 1 cup water, 1 cup sugar and 1 tsp of almond extract! I cooked it and smashed it until I liked the consistency of it! Now it's chilling in the fridge until tomorrow!

View attachment 2425095

That looks good Rene!

How did I get so behind here? 😶

@BY Bob's been visiting :gig Just kidding Bob! :) :love All you have to do is look at how many posts I've done since I joined and you can see what a blabbermouth I am...:D

That's beautiful! Thank you Jehane! I've been wondering if you have a similar celebration in Australia?

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom