Our Mixed Flock Journey!

Good morning Rei! It's so good to see you. How's that new baby doing? :love

My Banty's hardly ever laid in the nesting boxes...it was always Easter at our house...I hope you can figure out who the culprit is.

I hope your tax prep day goes well. Mine wouldn't have been so bad if I'd properly filed everything & done my reports in a timely manner. So yesterday's brain fry was self inflicted... :rolleyes:
She's doing really well. Growing like crazy. She's been such a blessing and I'm enjoying every moment being a mom 💗

Right.. every year I say I'm going to be better at keeping track of receipts etc but why would I make it easy :lau I'm glad you got yours done!

She's doing really well. Growing like crazy. She's been such a blessing and I'm enjoying every moment being a mom 💗

Right.. every year I say I'm going to be better at keeping track of receipts etc but why would I make it easy :lau I'm glad you got yours done!
My children are my greatest blessing...being a mom is the best...well, then comes the time when you become a grandma & that just multiplies the blessing. They do grow fast & the changes at this age are amazing! :love

Great to hear that! We have been sick the past few days and I think the little one is getting it so hoping to be over the sickness soon :fl Other than that, I have been well! Finally starting to see signs of spring so I can't complain 😌
I hope you all feel better soon. GS just had his first cold, but it was a mild one. Hope your little one doesn't get too sick.

Yay Spring...we are so ready! ☀️🌺🌼

I have a moment, so wanted to say hi! There's not much going on here right now other than the remodel. Chickens are all doing great, sadly I haven't had much time to spend with them. I'm not sure who all is laying, but I believe some are laying almost everyday. I do know that I haven't been getting any eggs from my EE's.

Hope you're all doing well! Have a great day! :)

Good afternoon everyone! A lot has been happening! My mom is in the hospital again with problems related to her hip surgery. After talking with my sister it has been decided that she will be coming to live with us when she is healed from her current health issue.

The kitchen remodel continues.

On the chicken front I noticed today that one of my RIR girls has a very pronounced limp. I saw nothing unusual when I checked her over. I will keep a close eye on her to make sure she is not being picked on and getting plenty of food and water, hopefully she will start to improve soon. :(

It is a very lovely day here today, the sun is shining and the weather is warm! I hope you all have a beautiful day! :love

Good afternoon everyone! A lot has been happening! My mom is in the hospital again with problems related to her hip surgery. After talking with my sister it has been decided that she will be coming to live with us when she is healed from her current health issue.

The kitchen remodel continues.

On the chicken front I noticed today that one of my RIR girls has a very pronounced limp. I saw nothing unusual when I checked her over. I will keep a close eye on her to make sure she is not being picked on and getting plenty of food and water, hopefully she will start to improve soon. :(

It is a very lovely day here today, the sun is shining and the weather is warm! I hope you all have a beautiful day! :love

Hi Rene, sounds like you've had a busy day!

Sorry to hear your mom is back in the hospital. Nice that you can have her live with you so you can help her out.

Did you look at your RIR girl's foot? Bumble could cause her to limp. Hope she'll be ok!

Back
Top Bottom