Our Mixed Flock Journey!

First, I need to go check out BINGO...as soon as I get a chance that is...sounds like you guys are having fun!

I'm doing okay! We've had a couple of setbacks on the remodel. They messed up the cut on our slabs & have to reorder them. Thankfully the slab place still has the next 2 in the bundle available. They are remeasuring on Thursday & hopefully installing no later than next week.
We messed up on two of our upper cabinet doors & we need 2 new ones...it's a long story. I was hoping to report that we were finished painting...but it will be a while before we are. Hubs doesn't want to build more doors (he's tired of this project), so we found a guy on etsy with very reasonable prices & ordered from him.

I'm missing my time with all of you. We are getting ready to hang all of the finished doors today, so I have to get back to work. I hope you're all doing well. Take care everyone! 💞
Ugh. Sorry about the setback. That's painful! :hugs

We are working on the AC today, but my son pulled me away for a bit of fun! We have a lot of trees & a lot of wind, so that means lots of debris in the pool. Before we went to CA, hubs bought me a trash pump & set up a portable vacuum system for my pool. It does an amazing job.
View attachment 2694815
Now for the fun. While we were gone, my son built me a remote control skimmer to make it easier to clean up after a windy day. So much fun and it does a fantastic job!
View attachment 2694817

The proof is in the net!
View attachment 2694819
This is incredible! He ought to patten it!!

Hi! I was so far behind! Been busy with our projects too!

This is incredible! He ought to patten it!!

Hi! I was so far behind! Been busy with our projects too!
Hi there! Projects do take up most of your time don't they. I hope your projects are going well. I can't wait to see your finished results! 💞
It's pretty cool isn't it...I told him the same thing. He said someone else already had.

Hi there! Projects do take up most of your time don't they. I hope your projects are going well. I can't wait to see your finished results! 💞
It's pretty cool isn't it...I told him the same thing. He said someone else already had.
They sure do! 😩
And oh, well that’s a bummer! At least you didn’t have to buy one😁

Hi everyone! I was out in the garden this evening, trying to catch up on some weeding and I had an owl fly about 2 feet above my head. It landed in a tree in the chicken pen. Then I saw two more. We think they must be young ones that are just leaving their nest!💞

We had our countertops remeasured today. The main guy came out to do it. We went over everything with him & think he has it figured out correctly. We will be meeting with him on Monday morning to lay it out on our new slabs. We shouldn't have any problems this time around.

We are taking a break & going Walleye fishing tomorrow & Sunday. Finally a weekend just for us to relax. I will be driving the boat most of the day tomorrow & Sunday, so I will try to check in.

I hope you all have a great weekend. 💞

Enjoy your weekend Rene!
smiley boat.gif

Back
Top Bottom