Our Mixed Flock Journey!

Okay...here's a couple! I will try to get some more up as soon as I can! These are from our extra day we spent after our flight home was canceled!

I was so excited when I saw a surprise addition in this picture. If you look closely you can see 3 smaller fish jumping with the dolphins!
View attachment 2879964
View attachment 2879969

Brown Pelican
View attachment 2879970

Manatee
View attachment 2879971

Osprey
View attachment 2879972

A beautiful end to a lovely day!
View attachment 2879973
Great work on all of these! :love

That is simply amazing. The dolphins get everyone excited!
They were pretty awesome! When they are spotted, the boat crew has everyone make noise & that encourages the dolphins to come swim alongside the boat. They are such magnificent creatures! 🙂
Great work on all of these! :love
Thank you Bob!💞
And I just thought they were having fun. Silly me. 😞
Maybe they were just projecting their inner dolphin....😁 🐟 🐬 🐬 🐬

Not too bad, has been a while since I could post. How are you these days?
I'm glad that you're able to get back online & I hope that means you are healing! :hugs

I haven't had much time or energy to be here and I really miss everyone. We've been traveling & when we're not doing that we're working on cutting down a row of our poplar trees. We had one fall on our car and it was a total loss. So we decided it was time to get rid of them. It's a huge job & very exhausting. We are getting ready for another trip. We head to CA next week. We are picking up a new car down there, visiting my mom, going to Vegas for a golf package & we are going to visit Zion National Park. We'll be gone about 2 1/2 weeks. It will be a long trip, but I'm glad to be getting away from cutting down tree's. 🙂

I'm glad that you're able to get back online & I hope that means you are healing! :hugs

I haven't had much time or energy to be here and I really miss everyone. We've been traveling & when we're not doing that we're working on cutting down a row of our poplar trees. We had one fall on our car and it was a total loss. So we decided it was time to get rid of them. It's a huge job & very exhausting. We are getting ready for another trip. We head to CA next week. We are picking up a new car down there, visiting my mom, going to Vegas for a golf package & we are going to visit Zion National Park. We'll be gone about 2 1/2 weeks. It will be a long trip, but I'm glad to be getting away from cutting down tree's. 🙂
Wow, you do have a lot happening! I’m sorry about the car but at least it wasn’t you or hubs that got hurt. I hope you have safe travels!

Good morning everyone! I hope you all had a beautiful Thanksgiving. Needless to say, life has been crazy. We had a great trip and came back with our new car. Between helping Dale's dad and cutting down tree's and the 100 other directions I've been going...I'm just kind of struggling right now. Miss everyone of you.

My girls have decided to take the winter off and I don't mind at all. Several of them laid eggs through the last winter. They deserve a break.

Good morning everyone! I hope you all had a beautiful Thanksgiving. Needless to say, life has been crazy. We had a great trip and came back with our new car. Between helping Dale's dad and cutting down tree's and the 100 other directions I've been going...I'm just kind of struggling right now. Miss everyone of you.

My girls have decided to take the winter off and I don't mind at all. Several of them laid eggs through the last winter. They deserve a break.
Yay. You’re back.

:frow

Back
Top Bottom