Overlanding, Camping, Adventure Motorcycling, Off-Roading, Boating, and other outdoor hobbies

Pics
Well we didn’t beat the dark but we got r did!!! 😂
D31433D9-5435-40F0-9DF0-AE10D5B2E1D6.jpeg
2D31D9F9-9BEF-47E0-8D3C-2F0AAFF82034.jpeg
64978253-4EAA-4EF3-8441-9354907CFFA9.jpeg

DSCN6199.JPG

We go camping! The hubby bought this and she was a tired old gal. Hired an RV tech to fix a few things on the inside, and the hubby did the mechanical work and electrical upgrades. I cleaned and waxed her and off we went. This is her first time out at Aiken State Park. I was positive something would blow up, blow out, fall off, collapse but everything worked like it should. Though I will admit if you travel in something this small you better really, really like your camping partner. :lol:

I miss camping. Forests have been closed last 2 summers because of fire danger or fires, and it's too cold for my fam in winter up the hill. We usually car camp, but i'll drive until I lose cell reception and then a half mile or so past that before we set up. That way if there's an emergency we're close to calling for help, but work can't bug me all the time i'm gone. :)

I miss camping. Forests have been closed last 2 summers because of fire danger or fires, and it's too cold for my fam in winter up the hill. We usually car camp, but i'll drive until I lose cell reception and then a half mile or so past that before we set up. That way if there's an emergency we're close to calling for help, but work can't bug me all the time i'm gone. :)
Hopefully 2022 will be a better year for the forests too!!!

Back
Top Bottom