PA are there actions/swaps

ME TOO!!!! I almost just went ahead and did a full subscription, but I figured for $3.00 I'd give it a shot, besides if I can find a dealer that sells Purina feed around here I'll make that back with the coupon that it comes with.

Muddler6 let me know if you find a feed store around here that takes the Purina coupon!!! I candled today I have about 22 with something in but, BO & Cochin eggs are so big & dark it is hard to tell what is going on!

How are yours doing?

2 Days out of the turner, not a pip, a peep, a cheep, a crack, nada, nothing....I'm getting really worried. I will check on the feed store in Troutville (between DuBois and Punxy) I can't remember if they do or not, maybe therealsilkiechick can help us out with that too, but that would be a long drive for you RChicks. There is two feed stores in Brookville, I'll check with them too.

I buy purina LAYENA feed at Haag's in Troutville. I won't buy anything else. BTW let me know when you get your poultry press, there is something I need you to look up for me.

Don't worry about no activity in your eggs yet, it can take the full 3 days.

As soon as it arrives I'll PM you. And I should be able to use the coupons at Haag's when I pick up my cornish X this spring. Good news, I have a pip and two other eggs have moved 90 degrees to the side!!! RChicks, Haag's is the one in Troutville off of Rt. 410, they sell egg layers and meat birds in the spring. Last year they had Australorps, black sex-link, and another breed of egg layers (no bantams, but they could probably get them for you). They like you to call ahead and order them in March. Prices on birds is very good!

I'll have to check the "agway" in Brookville, it has changed hands in the last couple years and isn't really agway anymore, but thanks for the link it helps, plus if we take a road trip anywhere I can find one whereever I am going. By the way, I have 4 chicks so far!!! One more pip too. I was hoping for 6 so keep your fingers crossed for me!!!
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom