Pacific NW Chickenstock!

frow.gif

I live in Graham & work in Tacoma... Poulsbo is a bit of a drive, but not out of the question. However, I'm not planning on getting any more chickens this year & if I go I'm afraid I might come home with some.

Still... can we start a run down of what might be there?
tongue.png

There are threads going on at the EZ BYC forum here
http://p072.ezboard.com/fbackyardchickensfrm34.showMessage?topicID=21.topic

and an older thread here
http://p072.ezboard.com/fbackyardchickensfrm34.showMessage?topicID=1.topic

It will be the 16th of June at our own Chickchair's farm.

I will have available for adoption 2 domestic mallard drakes and 2 to 3 Rouen drakes. (The females are spoken for). If you want an all male flock that has the beautiful nuptial and eclipse plumages every year, this is your lucky day! LOL
Let me know!

Hi gang....I'm tickled that so many want to come...I can't wait to meet everyone and see all my friends again!

Anyone not knowing where I am yet, please send me a request via email....(I'm a little shy about putting my exact address on the web)
The zip code is 98370, if anyone wants a general idea before committing..

The food will be a potluck. Bring your best dish..... I'll get the burgers and dogs....(let me know if you have any dietary preferences, such as vegetarian, etc)

Anyone coming from a distance, and needing an overnight stay (other than those who's already discussed it with me) is welcome to camp...(I have a very pretty four acres, so lots of room)

So far no big formalized entertainment, but we've never been bored before, so I'm not too concerned..
smile.png

Birds can be brought to swap, trade, sell, or give away... please remember to bring something to contain them in if you plan on letting them out of their crates...
No birds can be left here without express permission...
I love chickenstock...It's my favorite party of the year....

OMG, I live really close. But I'm afraid I'm more of a DuckStock type, with vegetarian tendencies.
hmm.png
Am I still welcome? Oh wait, I guess I won't be alone in the duck department. I wouldn't be able to stay long though, because we are in the middle of moving house. But I can't resist checking it out.
big_smile.png
Birds of a feather and all.

Oh my...ducks and their human slaves (hee hee) are SO welcome! They won't be alone, either... Oyster and Bailey and their gals plus Gretchel the Goosie are looking foreward to company!
wee.gif

Folks, don't forget to email me for directions....

ONLY THREE MORE DAYS!!!

Don't forget, I still have those Rouen drakes!

Wasserbuffel from Nebraska is flying in Friday night and Mr Flapper's Human, Tiffany is driving in from Seattle. (Flapper sends his regrets)I am bringing Sprocket the Pocket Pekin with me. Along with the famous CC and a cast of feathereds, it will be a great time!

I just joined this board (again) last night, and look what I found! I'm just up the road in Little Boston, so I'm going to try to make it out. Will send email for directions.

Oh, I just cleaned out the last five chicks at Sacks Feed in Kingston, but I really only wanted three of them (I like having one of each). If anybody is interested in a week(?) old Buff Orpington or Rhode Is. Red, I'll be happy to bring them along. I'm keeping the Barred Rock....

Neb

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom