-Pack Foxes- A Role-play

Onyx gently cut her off, stepping sideways in front of her. "Hey," he whispered, "don't think like that. Maybe others are bullies but I'm not, and I'd like you to stick around."
Those words touched her heart, and they were some that she needed to hear. She gazed into his own dark eyes, finding comfort in their welcoming deepness. But was he honest? Did he? She questioned in a followup whisper "Why? Why do you want me to stay...I haven't done anything for you, have I?" She found nothing in herself that he couldn't see in others, but perhaps he saw differently.

Name: Citrus
Pack: Loner
Personality: lovable, shy, cute, calm, youthful, feisty and destructive over prey, ExTrEmElY pRoTeCtIvE over all pups, will never, ever strand any young animal.
Mate: Tophat
Looks- All white with lots of poof. She has piercing blue eyes that could draw any fox in. Top of ear torn off from wolf attack
Pups: Genesis- An ExTrEmElY small pup, blind in one eye, lovable, shy, cute, Zara- Means peace, serenity, and calm after a storm. This pup is the exact opposite.
Backstory: (Character backstory here) She is part Fennec Fox part Artic Fox and was captured to be a pet. She got out just after having pups with Tophat, her old lover. Tophat is a wild card, being a mutt version of a fox. She had taken Genesis, he had taken Zara. They had trudged through deep feet of snow. Eventually, they found a cave and settled there. Tophat had guarded the pups and Citrus had fetched moss for a nest and other things. SHe had also gone and caught a rabbit. When she brought it back, she lay down with them sucking her milk. Tophat lay by her and when she awoke that's where she starts!

Name: Citrus
Pack: Loner
Personality: lovable, shy, cute, calm, youthful, feisty and destructive over prey, ExTrEmElY pRoTeCtIvE over all pups, will never, ever strand any young animal.
Mate: Tophat
Looks- All white with lots of poof. She has piercing blue eyes that could draw any fox in. Top of ear torn off from wolf attack
Pups: Genesis- An ExTrEmElY small pup, blind in one eye, lovable, shy, cute, Zara- Means peace, serenity, and calm after a storm. This pup is the exact opposite.
Backstory: (Character backstory here) She is part Fennec Fox part Artic Fox and was captured to be a pet. She got out just after having pups with Tophat, her old lover. Tophat is a wild card, being a mutt version of a fox. She had taken Genesis, he had taken Zara. They had trudged through deep feet of snow. Eventually, they found a cave and settled there. Tophat had guarded the pups and Citrus had fetched moss for a nest and other things. SHe had also gone and caught a rabbit. When she brought it back, she lay down with them sucking her milk. Tophat lay by her and when she awoke that's where she starts!
(want to RP Amnity? It was your turn to reply.)

Those words touched her heart, and they were some that she needed to hear. She gazed into his own dark eyes, finding comfort in their welcoming deepness. But was he honest? Did he? She questioned in a followup whisper "Why? Why do you want me to stay...I haven't done anything for you, have I?" She found nothing in herself that he couldn't see in others, but perhaps he saw differently.
Onyx took a moment to think about it before replying confidently, "Because you seem like a really nice Vixen. Sure, you haven't done a whole lot for me but you're here talking to me and that's what matters. I don't get a lot of people who even so much as respond to me." he paused for a second before adding, "plus, correct me if I'm wrong, but so far we get along well." He smiled before announcing abashedly, "My name is Onyx, by the way"

Onyx took a moment to think about it before replying confidently, "Because you seem like a really nice Vixen. Sure, you haven't done a whole lot for me but you're here talking to me and that's what matters. I don't get a lot of people who even so much as respond to me." he paused for a second before adding, "plus, correct me if I'm wrong, but so far we get along well." He smiled before announcing abashedly, "My name is Onyx, by the way"
Moonshadow eyed him curiously as they stood there, eyeing each other in the close proximity they found themselves in, not quite understanding why he acted this way to her. She gave him a nod and a gentle growl of approval before she responded gently "I know how it feels, you're the first fox I've actually had a conversation for almost a whole winter. Thank you for talking to me...I'm Moonshadow." She added quickly, clearly embarrassed by her rambling, "What made you talk to me out of nowhere?"

Moonshadow eyed him curiously as they stood there, eyeing each other in the close proximity they found themselves in, not quite understanding why he acted this way to her. She gave him a nod and a gentle growl of approval before she responded gently "I know how it feels, you're the first fox I've actually had a conversation for almost a whole winter. Thank you for talking to me...I'm Moonshadow." She added quickly, clearly embarrassed by her rambling, "What made you talk to me out of nowhere?"
"Moonshadow..." He repeated, "I like it" he decided with a cheerful tone. He listened more than added, "I approached you because I saw you heading out and at least wanted to chat for a bit, get to know you. I've seen you around but never talked to you. You strike me as a nice vixen, honestly. I like you."

"Moonshadow..." He repeated, "I like it" he decided with a cheerful tone. He listened more than added, "I approached you because I saw you heading out and at least wanted to chat for a bit, get to know you. I've seen you around but never talked to you. You strike me as a nice vixen, honestly. I like you."
Moonshadow lowered her head at that compliment, bashful as can be, but not opposed to it. She gave him a genuinely cheerful "Thank you.", head still lowered as she regained her composure. When she finally did, she responded in turn "Your name is wonderful as well Onyx, I think it fits you well, and it's unique." She continued onward, fumbling her syllables as she asserted "I like you too Onyx." In an embarrassed tone, she apologized "i'm sorry for my rambling, haven't talked to anyone in a while, and definitely not some who liked me."

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom