1. There is currently a quarantine in place in the area surrounding and containing the Southern California counties of Los Angeles County and Riverside County for Virulent Newcastle Disease. The quarantine strictly restricts movements of poultry, eggs, supplies and other items that can spread vND. Please do not list items for sale originating from either county without written permission from the CDFA. Please see here for more details

Pair of Swedish flower hens/Silkie Roo/frizzle polish Roo

Discussion in 'Chickens 8 Weeks & Older' started by Cris290, Sep 27, 2013.

1. Cris290

Cris290 Chirping

Nov 19, 2012
    Hello
    I have the following I'm looking to rehome in Southern California:

Pair of Swedish Flower Hens - nice flowering aprox 7 weeks old asking $40 for the M/Fpair

Paint Silkie rooster- 10months out if Catdance, nice all over paint, very small body with good toe seperation, excelent with the ladies, chicks, and people. Looking to go a different direction with my silkies. Asking $10

Frizzled tolbunt cockrel- aprx 15week, no comb, beautiful rich colors just starting to separate to the classic Tolbunt pattern. I have an equally nice brother and don't need both. Asking $45

Will consider shipping at buyers expense.

2. 1FunkyChicken

1FunkyChicken In the Brooder

Sep 22, 2013
    Hi, I am interested in your drizzled polish. I am located in NJ. Is this one still available? Thanks.

3. Cris290

Cris290 Chirping

Nov 19, 2012
    He is what is your zip ad I will get you a quote

4. 1FunkyChicken

Sep 22, 2013
    08535... Thanks!

5. 1FunkyChicken

Sep 22, 2013
    I am ready to purchase the frizzled polish. Please just let me know cost to move forward. Thank you!

6. Cris290

Cris290 Chirping

Nov 19, 2012
    Frizzled Tolbunt SOLD

7. kit90

kit90 Hatching

Oct 8, 2013
    [​IMG]

hi im interested to buy this pair of swedish flower chicken.. im from davao city philippines how much will it cost for shipment?

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: