Pansy houseducks problems

Well, clearly they need a "ducky door" to let themselves in! You could set up a pen for them just inside the door so that they are contained :) This is a long-used method for puppies... it works brilliantly for them, so it should work for ducks too right? :lau

Story. Of. My. Life.
Hey I have a dog door and my drake has used it! Once one of our chickens came through it and jumped up on my husbands recliner while he was napping, that got him up .

My Muscovy ducks happily put themselves to bed as it gets dark. They have a coop with an attached run so I can let them out in the run if I going to be away. When I'm home, they are free range. Thanks to advice, now they have food and water only in the run. They eat a little in the morning, then I remove the food until I need them in the run for the night. After some food and water, they go into the coop where I shut them in for the night. My young ducks, hatched in July, have discovered the joy of flight and I found several on the house roof today. At dinner time 2 were reluctant to come down. We already have snow so they couldn't stay up there. Waited them out. Hoping they all learn when I shake that chow bucket, it's time to come down. My ducks make me laugh every day.

Back
Top Bottom