Parasites! If you can easily get an upset tummy don't click this!

It's usually new chicken owners that give praise to DE. As time goes by, they learn that it's not what it is claimed to be. DE wont even treat external parasites, much less internal parasites. Dont believe me? You'll learn eventually just like everyone else.

I have told you just about everything there is about worming, why should I not tell you the truth about DE? Take it from me, DE is a waste of money, save it for a bottle of Safeguard liquid goat wormer.

If you'd like to experiment and live where there are fire ants, dump some DE on a fire ant mound, then go dump some Sevin dust on a different fire ant mound, stir them up if you wish. Then go out the next day and stir both mounds up real well. Then you'll see which ant mound is fire ant free. Then come back and tell us about it.
:thumbsup

I thought DE was going to the go to natural remedy for almost everything that I bought a 50# bag of it. It didn't work. The birds still had worms and mites. I used permethrin for the mites (no egg withdrawal period) and the Wazine which only works for roundworms (2 week egg withdrawal period). I don't think Wazine is available anymore and if you do find it, it is very expensive.

I'm using a natural dewormer that works. It's been field tested by the producer/scientists who invented it, which is a good sign.
They also sell natural egg boosters, & immune system support supplements too.

I'll get a picture of it later if I have time to do so. My birds have gained weight again, & I haven't noticed any worms since I started the 3 week treatment.

Here's pictures.
20201029_110353.jpg
20201029_110555.jpg

Back
Top Bottom