Partridge Rock Thread

Pics
Dick Horstman would be a good one to contact and get Show Quality PRs from. He has some of the best in the country. I hatched one from eggs he shipped and hope to see how it looks--It is only 2 weeks old now.

Thanks, I know Dick Horstman has great birds, but i doubt he would ship them to South Africa for me
wink.png

Hi everyone. I have a Partridge Rock chick that is almost 3 months old. Pretty sure it is a pullet but can you confirm if she is really Shirley Partridge or is it Danny Partridge?
Thanks!

Hi everyone. I have a Partridge Rock chick that is almost 3 months old. Pretty sure it is a pullet but can you confirm if she is really Shirley Partridge or is it Danny Partridge?
Thanks!

I think you have a pullet. She is very pretty! :)

Hey folks...It's been some time since I last posted -school keeps me too busy- but I can't wait to set more partridge rock eggs soon. I have a pullet and two smaller chicks that slipped through while hatching other breeds ( not complaining :) ). I can't wait to catch back up with my BYC friends.

Hope all i well on the home front :)

Oh, and, p.s. I've gotten my username changed. If you've seen earlier posts you would know me as chickenfarmer1231 :)

Hey folks...It's been some time since I last posted -school keeps me too busy- but I can't wait to set more partridge rock eggs soon. I have a pullet and two smaller chicks that slipped through while hatching other breeds ( not complaining :) ). I can't wait to catch back up with my BYC friends.

Hope all i well on the home front :)

Oh, and, p.s. I've gotten my username changed. If you've seen earlier posts you would know me as chickenfarmer1231 :)
Welcome Back!

Partridge Rock eggs are so nice!

Back
Top Bottom