Partridge Rock Thread

Pics

What do you guys think of her? I don't think she's too bad though she's a bit pinched in the tail.

What do you guys think of her? I don't think she's too bad though she's a bit pinched in the tail.
Are you planning on Breeding her for Show Quality and Standard of Perfection?

I think you could work with her--the body looks nice. You will want to find a Cockeral with yellow legs and better tail.

She has a nice pattern and the comb looks nice too.

[/IMG]

Well eventually I would like to breed into having a nice line of showable PRs because they are unusual not to mention nice birds. I've also got another hen and a couple of chicks from this year. I don't think he's bad either, though I worry about the little bit of fluff in the front portion of his tail. Molt is starting though so it looks a bit worse than usual.

[/URL]

Well eventually I would like to breed into having a nice line of showable PRs because they are unusual not to mention nice birds. I've also got another hen and a couple of chicks from this year. I don't think he's bad either, though I worry about the little bit of fluff in the front portion of his tail. Molt is starting though so it looks a bit worse than usual.

The Fluff happens with a lot of Breeds. Get a copy of the Standard of Perfection, you can check one out from the library or buy one. Work on the faults that disqualify them and then work on things like fluff at the tail.

You have a great start!

Back
Top Bottom