Partridge Silkies - Nothing else

I want to get NPIP and I was reading the paperwork on it and you facility needs to be inspected and approved. What's that mean? What are they looking for? Just making sure it's clean and suitable?

Yes I believe so. Just clean, nesting boxes. Shelter from the wind and rain...etc

I'm not sure where my post went. But her is the second gal also a month and a half but also has that extra fluffy gene..

Amber Waves they overnights. I needed to additional hens because I only had to. I'm hoping for some great offspring!

Amber Waves has lovely Silkies. Jennifer Anniston and Tori Spelling got their Silkies from Amber. I believe Amber descendants have won show awards too. Amber Waves is where I plan to get my next Silkie -- they are close enough that I can drive there! They have DNA-sexed chicks so you don't have to guess if you bought a boy or a girl chickie.

Hi there.

Has anyone come across Partridge Silkie's with green earlobes?

ABOT
I have an all Black Silkie that has grayish-black earlobes -- she is black all over!

I have a Partridge Silkie with pretty turquoise earlobes which some might call greenish blue -- but turquoise blue is the desired color.

All mine are either turquoise or have that white with the turquoise that can make them white with blue (this is an issue on boys with too big of earlobes)

The monster that passes himself off as a silkie has the turquoise bleeding through from his earlobes and onto his face. I'll work on that later in my quest for large silkies. We'll see if his giant son grows up to have it.

Back
Top Bottom