Password Help

MichelleVA

Chirping
7 Years
Dec 14, 2012
Following You On A Ritz Cracker
Hi I have two computers and I was lodged into this account on both of them then on one computer I lodged out on, then I went to loge back in, but the password that I had did not work! So I keep trying and trying and trying, but nothing worked so now I'm on the other computer that has me lodged in and I went to change password and I did, but I also have another account on here and the password I changed this account to worked on that other account! Has any one had this problem or knows how I can solve this problem? It is only a matter of time before I get lodged out and I'll never be able to get back on.

Thank You
Michelle

Hi I have two computers and I was lodged into this account on both of them then on one computer I lodged out on, then I went to loge back in, but the password that I had did not work! So I keep trying and trying and trying, but nothing worked so now I'm on the other computer that has me lodged in and I went to change password and I did, but I also have another account on here and the password I changed this account to worked on that other account! Has any one had this problem or knows how I can solve this problem? It is only a matter of time before I get lodged out and I'll never be able to get back on.

Thank You
Michelle

hey michellel!!! did you try clicking on the button that says "can't remember your password?' ?

It has been fixed...
wee.gif
ya.gif
clap.gif

Back
Top Bottom